Following successful laboratory and plant trials with our supply partner Cemfloor, Leiths are now in a position to supply the Cemfloor BBA approved self-levelling cementitious floor screed. This will be available from Parkmore, covering the Moray and Aberdeenshire area.
Cemfloor screed offers a number of benefits for the domestic user over alternative liquid screeds:
• Thinner sections compared to traditional screeds
• Larger floor area without joints (up to 150m2)
• Exceptional Thermal Conductivity
• Minimal Drying Shrinkage
• Foot traffic after 24 to 48 hours
• Self-compacting – no voids around under floor heating pipes
• No Surface Latiance (Dust) after curing
As Leiths continue to develop lower carbon sustainable solutions for the construction industry, the Cemfloor screed can offer on average a Co2 reduction of up to 65% compared to traditional screeds.
Cemfloor are delighted to be partnering with Leiths as we look to grow our supply network. We aim to offer our customers sustainable solutions with this industry leading self-levelling cementitious floor screed.