We have Sector Scheme 14 approved Asphalt Plants located in the Highlands, Moray, Aberdeenshire and Aberdeen City.
Leiths operate Asphalt Plants from six locations as detailed below:
- Achilty Quarry in Contin, Strathpeffer
- Newforres Quarry in Forres
- Bluehill Quarry in Craigellachie
- Loch Hills Quarry, Dyce, Aberdeen
- Blackhills Quarry, Cove, Aberdeen
- Northlasts Quarry, Peterculter, Aberdeen
Our plants manufacture the following groups of asphalt materials in accordance with European Standards. All plants are BSi registered and produced in accordance with the National Highway Sector Scheme 14:
- Bitumen Macadams
- Hot Rolled Asphalts
- Stone Mastic Asphalts
- High Modulus and Heavy Duty Macadams
- Airfield Macadams
- Marshall Asphalt
- Coloured Asphalts
- Proprietary Mixes
- Specialist Materials
Our commitment to sustainability is demonstrated through the use of Reclamied Asphalt Planings (RAP) and recycled aggregates in a number of our product ranges.
We pride ourselves in producing quality materials and on time delivery.